AIMMS software has evolved over time, to match arising user needs and changes in the industry. As we make changes to available features, you may need guidance in upgrading software versions, or adapting your models. These topics help you prepare your apps for upgrades and deprecations.
- Evolution of AIMMS using Transport Layer Security
- Convert a GAMS Model or AIMMS 3 model to an AIMMS 4 Model
- Overview: Deprecation of Compound Sets
- Prepare for the Deprecation of Compound Sets
- Convert Files from DAT to DATA
- Using UNICODE in maintained AIMMS applications
- Upgrade WebUI Page Actions
- Upgrade Old WebUI Maps
- Upgrade an AIMMS PRO Installation
- Check Version Dependencies for AIMMS Developer and AIMMS PRO
- Update WebUI to newer AIMMS version
- Unsupported browser
- Dollar or Pipe Sign?